Who We Are
The ASIAN AUSTRALIAN ALLIANCE (AAA) is an advocacy network which empowers, advocates and creates a platform for change for ALL Asian Australians by creating projects, workshops, campaigns and public awareness.
We create programs to push beyond the “Bamboo Ceiling” through community engagement, mentoring and innovative workshops to empower the Asian Australian community.
Our Branches/What We Do
We have a number of branches including:
- Asian Australian Alliance (AAA);
- Asian Australian Alliance Women’s Forum (AAAWF);
- Asian Australian Rainbow Alliance (AAuRA);
- Asian Australian Alliance Youth (AAAYL);
- Movement of Asian Australian Academics;
We need your support to do our work — contact us to learn how you can be apart of us or donate.
Copyright Asian Australian Alliance – All rights reserved